Heads of the overall maintenance management of hotels facilities, which covers electric power generation, water production by desalination process, wastewater treatment, heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
• Manages all sections of Engineering; Plants and Building Maintenance, Electromechanical, Diesel Engines, Projects and Construction, Garden, Grounds and Landscaping and Waste Management.
• Manages pest control of the hotel.
• Responsible as Pollution Control Officer of the government required environmental reports and setting mandated environmental standards.
• Functions as POMEC Committee Head and closely coordinates with the General Manager, department heads and upper level standards.
• Actively participates as member of Environmental Management Team that plans and implements programs aimed on energy conservation, waste management, and other environmental projects.
• Actively participates as member of the Crisis Management Team that plans and implements systems aimed on prevention and control of emergency situations.
Performs other related tasks as may be required by management from time-time.